Hello everyone, my name is Jake Ferris and I am a sophomore at University of Wisconsin - La Crosse.  I’m originally from Hartland, WI, a suburb between Milwaukee and Madison.  I am pursuing my degree in Biomedical Science with a minor in Chemistry with plans of going onto some type of health related graduated program.  Outside of the class room I keep busy by playing football here at UWL, volunteering at a community dental clinic, exploring the outdoors, and just staying active.  This website was a project for my organismal biology class.  The theme for the websites was  organisms encompassing the La Crosse community.  I decided to develop my site on Poison Ivy simply because of my curiosity for how Poison Ivy affects us.  I began researching Poison Ivy with almost no background knowledge on the plant.  Needless to say, I learned a lot.  I hope you not only enjoyed but also learned something new from my website.  I would love to answer any questions or hear feedback you have for me via email.   Thank you!

Jake Ferris

Univeristy of Wisconsin - La Crosse

Email: ferris.jaco@students.uwlax.edu

Return to multipleorganisms.net

Learn more about University of Wisconsin - La Crosse