Welcome to my website on the species Rana catesbeiana, more commonly known as the American Bullfrog!  Here you will find a plethora of information on the bullfrog that may very well be living in your own back yard.  Rana catesbeiana is one of many species of frog in North America and one of about 5,420 species worldwide.  Although you may look at the pictures below and just think they are of any old frog, you would be wrong!  The American Bullfrog has many specific traits that makes it unique from all others. 

Clip Art of bullfrog
If you are interested in learning more about the American Bullfrog, feel free to explore my website and hop around (pun intended)to any page you want!

If you want to know more about me, click here, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at schams.kell@students.uwlax.edu.

Image of Rana catesbeiana, credit to Gary Nafis and CaliforniaHerpes.com 

Are you interested in learning about more organisms?  Visit www.multipleorganisms.net to find an array of organisms that will expand your knowledge of the life around you!  These webpages have been constructed by my University of Wisconsin- La Crosse classmates
and students from past years.

Is this not what you were looking for? If you want information on another species of frog, like the Red-Eyed Tree Frog, click here, the Green Frog, click here, or the Cane Toad, click here!

On to Classification!