About me

My name is Claire Frickenstein and I am currently a student at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.  I am majoring in Biology with a concentration in Biomedical Sciences in hopes of one day attending pharmacy school.   This webpage was made in order to fulfill a requirement for the Organismal Biology class I am currently enrolled in.  I have always been interested in the sciences, biology in particular, and have always wanted to use my interest and knowledge in ways that could benefit others.  I was born and raised in Middleton, Wisconsin, a suburb just outside of Madison, but I have always dreamed of living out west somewhere.  I love the warm weather and enjoy being outdoors, especially when swimming or hiking.   While most people find snakes to be terrifying or gross, I find them to be incredibly fascinating.  This is part of the reason why I selected this particular organism to research.   The other reason being that they have developed amazing capabilities for acquiring and devouring their prey, but despite this aspect, are actually quite docile creatures.  Misconceptions about these organisms have led them to become an endangered species, which was also another reason that prompted me to find out more about them. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me at frickens.clai@students.uwlax.edu
ENJOY!!!!

Back to Home Page