Contact Me

Thank you for visiting my webpage! I hope you enjoyed it and most importantly I hope you learned something new.  My name is Megan McCarthy and I am an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse working towards my bachelor’s degree in Biology. I am from Belmont Wisconsin, a small (and I do mean small) town in the southwest corner of the state. Right now my hobbies include making this webpage, but outside of school I enjoy running, shopping, hanging out with friends, and doing just about anything outside, (minus camping). I really seem to hate that.
This webpage was a project for my Organismal Biology course. We were told we needed to pick an organism with some medicinal purposes, we were given the absolutely necessary requirements, pointed in the direction of the technology center on campus, and then the burden was upon the shoulders of the student to create a masterpiece.
I chose the plant Chenopodium ambrosioides because it is a plant with a lot of mystery concerning the topic of its ‘medicinal purposes.’ It is a plant that may or may not be considered ‘wives tale medicine.’ You’ll have to check out my webpage to find out!
Thank you for visiting my site. I hope I was able to share with you some interesting information about a plant that you may or may not be familiar with. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at:

Megan McCarthy
E-mail: mccarthy.mega@uwlax.edu
University of Wisconsin La Crosse

Next: References
Back to Home