About Me: An example of an organism that is nearly as exciting as the Orange Peel Fungus...

I am Angela Feagles, and I am currently a freshman at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse.  I am enrolled in the Organismal Biology course there; hence, the making of this website.

When I first started Organismal Biology, I didn't know a lot about fungi.  In fact, I knew practically NOTHING about fungi.  My original hope in making this website was, admittedly, a little selfish because I wanted to learn more about fungus; however, as I conclude this project, I realize that others should really learn about one of the most overlooked kingdoms, the fungi!  Hopefully, this website can be used as an aid for other people who want to learn more about this kingdom and, specifically, the Orange Peel Fungus.

Finally, I would like to apologize if my page headings are too representative of my quirky side.  (I have a quirky side.)  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my Orange Peel Fungus website!  If you want to contact me about anything, please don't hesitate! Click here.