Contact Me

My name is Molly Olson and I am currently a freshman at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.  My plan is to major in Biology with a Biomedical Science Concentration and a Spanish minor.  My parents names are Brian and Sara, and I have three brothers, Chad, Chris, and Tyler and grew up near Chaseburg, Wisconsin.  When I am not busy with school, I love spending time at home with my family and friends.  I enjoy reading, swimming, doing jig-saw puzzles, and playing the piano.  I love being outside and admire all that nature offers.

This webpage was created as a project for my Organismal Biology class during the Spring of 2010.  I chose the cottonwood tree because a place I was at often during my childhood had a number of cottonwoods and I have always been amazed by their incredible heights.  I hope you have enjoyed my website and learned something about the cottonwood tree.  If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at olson.moll@students.uwlax.edu.  To find out more about other interesting species, explore my fellow classmates' webpages at MultipleOrganisms.net!   

Back to HOME page