About Me

My name is James Boley and I am currently a junior majoring in Biology with a Biomedical Science Concentration with minors in Chemistry and Nutrition.  I hope to one day attend medical school and do something related with Sports Medicine.  When not in school, I like to be active in my community and spend time with my family and friends.  This webpage was made for my Organismal Biology class and as a requirement, we had the opportunity to research an organism within our area and create a webpage about it.

I chose the Red-tailed hawk because when I was younger while playing outside or visiting northern Wisconsin, I would always see Red-tailed hawks flying around and thought they were a pretty remarkable species.  I loved watching them soar through the sky and swoop down to catch prey.

I would like to give a big shout out to all of the people that allowed me to post their photos and information to improve my website.

If you have a chance, please have a look at my fellow classmates webpage's on Multipleorganisms.net, to see all the different types of species found in our local area.  Also if you are interested in more information about the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, please click here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to email me at: boley.jame@students.uwlax.edu.

Hopefully you were able to learn something new and
thanks for visiting my webpage!

Previous     Home