About Me

It's me!Hey there,

My name is Ryan Woller and I'm currently attending the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse for my undergradute in Cellular and Molecular Biology. I love reading, television, and watching sports.

I hope you learned as much from reading this website as I did while making it. I originally selected Pleurotus ostreatus  because of its potential as a cholesterol reducing treatment, I have a family history of heart disease and high cholesterol so that issue hit particularly close to home for me. I fell in love with it when I learned about how it preys on nematodes. I've always had an interest in parasitology and the unique way that Pleurotus devours it's prey stuck with me.

If you have any questions or comments about my site, please contact me at woller.ryan@uwlax.edu. You can reach my instructors, Dr. Tom Volk and Dr. Greg Sandland at thom.volk@uwlax.edu and sandland.greg@uwlax.edu respectively.

I encourage you to hop on over to multipleorganisms.net to see the other submissions to this project. I appreciate your readership and I hope you enjoyed it.