About Me

MeHello, my name is KaWai Hui and I am a junior at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. I created this website for my Organismal Biology class in the spring 2010. You can find more organisms from Dr. Volk's website http://MultipleOrganisms.net.

I was a Biology major, but now a Chemistry (ACS) Major with a Biology and Photography Minor. I changed my major after doing research with a chemistry professor, I found myself in love with chemistry and I want to pursue a career in the field of chemistry.

I enjoy photography, especially art and documentary photography. I like to use film cameras because films are the direct representation of the real world.

Downtown La CrossePicture taken with a 35mm camera in Hong Kong

I also use digital cameras to document my daily life. Photography gives me "an excuse" to stop and appreciate things around me and to pay attention to details.The stage at the theatre at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse

Some of my friends do wild life documentary photography, if you need any of their help or if you have question about my webpage, feel free to contact me at hui.ka@students.uwlax.edu .