Water Scorpion - Nepa cinerea 

About the Author 

Hello everybody, my name is Morgan McCoy. I am a freshman at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse and currently working towards a Biomedical major with aspirations to become a Physician's Assistant.

For most of my life I have wanted to become a doctor of some sort because I have a need to help others and want to be able to express my love for the medical field. While I am attending graduate school I would like to get out of Wisconsin and move down south to enjoy the sun and warm weather. I have always been an outdoor person. Throughout my life I have always had an interest in sports and became very competitive in softball and volleyball. Growing up with two older brothers is influential not only in athletics but also in academics. One of my brothers is currently attending the University of Wisconsin Madison Pharmacy School. He is a huge inspiration to me. There is nothing I would rather do than spend my time with my family or friends.

This website was made for my Organismal Biology class at UWL. Each person had to choose an organism that lives in the La Crosse area. I honestly have no reason behind my choice of organism other than I wanted to learn more about the Animalia kingdom. I hope you enjoy learning about the water scorpion from this website as much as I did. If you have an questions or comments please feel free to contact me at mccoy.morg@students.uwlax.edu.

HOME