Now its my turn, all about me!

Portrait of mePicture of my cousin, my grandma, and myself on Spring Break 2010 in Florida

My name is Kelly Schams and I am currently a freshman at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse.  I am a Biology Major with a concentration in Biomedical Science and also a Chemistry and English minor.  I hope to one day become a doctor, specifically a Pediatrician.  Outside of my busy class schedule, I love to coach gymnastics, read, write, and spend time with friends and family.  I made this website for my Organismal Biology class taught by Professor Greg Sandland.  We were able to choose the species that we wanted.  I chose the American Bullfrog interestingly because I actually have a slight fear of frogs... funny right? No really! My brother use to catch frogs when we were young and he would try to scare me with them.  Sadly I have not been able to get over my fear, but making this website makes me feel a little better about it! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I would love to hear from you.. seriously! Please email me at schams.kell@students.uwlax.edu and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Want to visit my school's website?
www.uwlax.edu

Back to Home

Website last update: April 22, 2010.