Contact Me

Photo of author       

Hello all! My name is Amanda Schmidt and I am currently an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. I am a Pre-Physician's Assistant and Biology major with a biomedical science concentration and Spanish minor. I enjoy biology because it provides a never ending quest for knowledge. I also enjoy deadlifting way more than you ;) baking brownies way too often and spending time with my family and friends.

I chose the faucet snail because after crunching snails open in lab I thought they deserved a memoir:) I sincerely hope you enjoyed learning about the faucet snail as much as I did. While the trip to this point was long I appreciate this project of creating a website as well as all the help everyone has given me.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns...feel free to contact me at: schmidt.ama3@students.uwlax.edu

Return to the Home page

Return to MultipleOrganisms.net