Contact Me!

Hi! My name is Jennifer Kovac but most people just call me Jenni. I am currently a student at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. I am a biomedical major as well as pre-med. I hope to go on to medical school once I finish my undergraduate. Eventually, I would like to become a pediatric neurologist. I absolutely love working with kids with disabilities and my goal is to be able to one day treat and diagnose them. I volunteer in a couple of different groups here at La Crosse helping kids with disabilities. Working along side of them has shown me not to take things for granted, and I want to give back what they have given me.

Things that I do for fun!
If you ever see me, I'm always doing something. Anything that involves the outdoors, count me in! I have been horseback riding since I was about 7 years old. During the winter, I'm usually hitting the slopes with my snowboard and snowmobiling. I also love sports, name any sport and I've probably tried it! In the summer, I like to go wakeboarding with my friends or go for a run. When I'm here in La Crosse, I hike the bluffs, rock climb, and play La Crosse.

Thanks for checking out my website! I hope you learned tons of new information, helped you find cool stuff for a school project, or for any other reason. If you have any kind of questions, shoot me an email and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can with the best possible answer!
My email: kovac.jenn@uwlax.edu

Return Home!