A tid-bit about the Author

My name is Kelsey Nuernberger. I am currently a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.

My major is Pre-Optometry along with a Biomedical Science Concentration and a Chemistry minor.  I just can't get enough of those science classes!
   This webpage was created based off an assignment required for a biology course at UW-La Crosse. I hope you enjoyed the information presented.

I enjoy playing tennis, dancing, knitting, and watching shows like "Grey's Anatomy" in my free time.  Dance has been the biggest part of my life and I enjoy every minute of it. I have doing it since I was 3 years old, and I will probably be tapping until I physically cannot do it anymore. I also enjoy spending quality time with family and friends.

I am originally from the small town of Medford, Wisconsin. Coming to a larger city like La Crosse has opened my eyes to many opportunities.  I love the view of the bluffs and the green campus.

This webpage was created under the direction of Dr. Sandland, Biology teacher at UW- La Crosse.  It was created along with many other dealing with organisms featured here in La Crosse, Wisconsin. If you didn't get a chance to see the other organisms click here. Once again I hope you enjoyed my website, please come again!

If you have any questions or comments about the webpage content please contact me via e-mail nuernber.kels@students.uwlax.edu . I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Mustela nivalis website!

Crawl back to the Home page with the Least Weasel