About Me

Hi everyone! My name is Kayleen Toellner, and I am currently a sophomore attending the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. I am majoring in Biomedical Science with a minor in Spanish.  Because of my passion for animals, my future goal is to attend Veterinary school.

When I am not in La Crosse, I enjoy spending time in my hometown Oconomowoc Wisconsin. When I am taking a break from studying or working I like to spend my time with friends and family. I am interested in many different things, and I always have to keep busy. Art is a hobby of mine, and I love photography, painting, and drawing. I am also interested in music and spend much of my free time going to different concerts. In addition, I love being outdoors and spend most of my summers camping or on the lake.

I am the creator of this website, and I hope you learned something from looking at my website. This website was created for a project in my Organismal Biology course taught by Dr. Volk and Dr. Sandland. We were required to make a website from a list of species and post our findings to MultipleOrganisms.net I choose to do my website on peyote because it was something I had heard of before but really knew nothing about. It was a very interesting research project and I hope you will gain a new understanding from viewing my site.  If you have any comments or questions about this webpage please feel free to contact me at: toellner.kayl@uwlax.edu