by: Erin Schoenfuss

About The Author

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
- Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895)

Hi, my name is Erin Schoenfuss and I want to thank you for visiting my webpage on Tree Swallows.  The quote above is what I live by every day and what I used as I worked on this webpage.  Not only do I have a passion for science, but I also enjoy playing the piano and clarinet, playing softball, and taking pictures of nature.  Most of the pictures used on this website have been taken by myself, like the heading picture, or by my sister Amanda.

The main reason why I did my webpage on Tree Swallows is because I have spent every summer watching them fly around my backyard in Stratford, Wisconsin and nest in birdhouses my family and I built.  I wanted to learn more about them like where they spend their winters, about their behaviors, and who they interact with on a daily basis.  I find them such beautiful birds and I am glad I was able to learn about them and share with you what I had learned.

I made this website through my Organismal Biology Course.  I am currently a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse working towards a major Biomedical Biology and a minor in Chemistry.  With my Bachelor’s Degree in Science I hope to become a Physician’s Assistant or a Genetic Counselor. 

See what other students have done by visiting: 

http://MultipleOrganisms.net

●  Visit University of Lacrosse Homepage at: www.uwlax.edu

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to email me at: schoenfu.erin@students.uwlax.edu.  Permission is required to copy, share, or distribute any and all photos contained on this website. To obtain permission, just e-mail me and I will be happy to get back to you.  

Click here to return return to the Tree Swallow:Tachycineta bicolor Homepage.